Many traders stay away from binary and smart options because of the widespread unreliability (huge understatement) of the brokers filling that space. Nowadays cryptos and FX traders can safely join the Spectre ai trading platform and enjoy this thrilling form of trading without worrying about their funds or the fairness of the environment. We explain why in this Spectre ai review (updated August 5, 2019).
Spectre ai review intro: what is the trading platform about?
Spectre ai allows you to trade a wide range of assets (FX, cryptos, EPIC, later on commodities, stocks, bonds…) under the form of smart options. What is the difference between binary options and smart options? Smart options are non-cash settled. Furthermore, the settlement can be done before the expiry, for example to cut losses on a trade that should be lost. What are binary options? In a nutshell, you have to determine whether the price of an asset will go up or down within a certain timeframe. The outcome is binary: either you make a profit of 70/80% of your stake, or you lose it. Currently Spectre ai offers the following expiries:
- 1, 3 and 5 second expiry (nano-expiries are only available on EPIC)
- 10 seconds expiry (only platform in the world offering this microexpiry on classic assets)
- 30 seconds
- 1 minute expiry
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- End of the day
- Customized expiry (with SXUT unlock)
Spectre ai is now the only smart options platform in the world to offer 10 seconds expiry digital options on regular assets, and 1 second on EPIC !
Who can trade on Spectre ai?
Given the license secured in Costa Rica and Vanuatu, anybody can legally trade on Spectre ai, except residents of the following countries:
- United States
- Caymans Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- North Korea
Please note that anybody willing to trade for real money on Spectre ai will have to go through a standard KYC procedure. This shows the commitment of the company to comply with the law. People from Europe, UK, India, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, Germany or any other country not mentionned above can trade. Go to Spectre website.
Why Spectre ai is the best binary options broker out there?
Here is, in short, why you won’t find a more secure place to trade on earth:
- Trade without deposit
- Trade against a decentralized liquidity pool instead of the books of the broker
- Business model that relies on volumes, and not losses, for the company to be profitable
- Price feeds from Xignite
- Up to 90% profit
- Free and unlimited demo account (no credit card required, no deposit required… really no strings attached)
- No customers rep harassing you on the phone or via email
- Risk management settings
- Currencies and cryptocurrencies
- Minimum trade amount of 1$
- 10 sec expiry, found nowhere else
- 1 second expiry on EPIC
- Capital protection option
- Early closure option (to minimize loss or take profit before the end of the trade)
With Spectre your losses do not go into the pockets of the broker, but to the DALP, acronym of decentralized autonomous liquidity pool. In order to guarantee transparency and fairness, Spectre ai relies on the Ethereum blockchain to store liquidity and handle trades. The transactions are managed by smart contracts, made of immutable code. It is therefore impossible for Spectre ai to have access to the funds: smart contracts govern the flow of money, not scammy brokers.
That’s why you don’t have to deposit money with the broker in order to be able to trade with Spectre. Either you trade directly from your Ethereum wallet, either you send your ETH on the smart contract. You and only you can access those funds, by trading or withdrawing. Even better, you can withdraw your money at any time, without any intervention from the platform. It usually takes a few minutes to get your withdrawal.
CASET system has been rolled out. This system allows anybody, with zero cryptos knowledge, to “deposit” (which means creating an Ethereum wallet and loading it with ETH) and trade with a credit card without knowing anything about the blockchain. No need to learn about gas fees, gas limit, private keys, transactions… Everything is automated, all you need to do is to create an Uphold account and link it to your Spectre account. This is a big milestone towards Spectre adoption as Ethereum was a big bottleneck before CASET. Soon a full fiat option will be made available for those not willing to be exposed to ETH volatility.
Spectre will put an end to binary options scams
You probably understood by now why this Spectre ai review claims that it is the best trading platform out there. In short, Spectre mandate is to put once and for all an end to the binary options scams that have wrecked the finances of so many traders, sometimes pushing people to suicide. Competitors will have to adapt or die, because:
- Spectre does not rely on traders losses to make money, but on volumes by charging a small fee on every trade. The liquidity pool is governed by smart contracts. Spectre has therefore no incentive to cheat on their customers, and it has built its underlying architecture around the Ethereum blockchain to make sure that this fairness and transparency is guaranteed. Actually whether Spectre is regulated or not does not even matter, since it is structured to give you a complete peace of mind. Only your trading skills will determine wether you make money or not.
- Traders are constantly in control of their funds. This is extremely important to restore the trust between the trading platform and the traders.
- Fair payouts: they have been calculated to be fair to the traders while ensuring that the liquidity pool does not get drained. It is important to note that in the eventuality that you deposit ETH on Spectre smart contract, it remains independent of the liquidity pool. Don’t be fooled by brokers offering much higher payouts. What’s the point if you cannot withdraw your profits?
Unique features of Spectre.ai platform
Spectre offers unique features, or rare options in order to deliver the best and safest trading experience :
Trade 24h a day, 7 days a week with EPIC
EPIC a a unique asset class that you can only trade on spectre.ai. EPIC, which stands for Epochal Price Index Composite, is aggregated data of past market movements displayed in a way that mimics live market data allowing users to make predictions and place trades in the same way as any other asset. Fast paced and exciting, it allows for 24-hour trading, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – so it never closes. All prices are based on actual tick prices that occurred in historical FX markets and therefore, fully auditable.
- Trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Expiries from just 1 seconds
- Payouts up to 90% – even at 1 second!
- Liquid charts that update almost every instant
- No ‘Professional Client’ status needed to trade EPIC
Risk management system, early closure
You can set-up your risk profile so that you are prevented by the system to overtrade. Limits can be set on the number of trades, number of loss trades, financial loss, etc. It is highly flexible in order to protect you about yourself. Early closure allows you to close a trade before the expiry (to minimize losses, or to take your profit early).
What are the cons of Spectre?
No honest review would be complete without addressing the weaknesses of a platform. The UI has been updated to compete with the best platforms around, this weakness is therefore no longer there. The only remaining issue is ETH volatility. Traders keep their balance in ETH, a cryptocurrency that is, like Bitcoin, very volatile. If cryptos enthusiasts won’t mind much, it might push away traditional traders not willing to be exposed to Ether volatility. To satisfy everybody, the platform will allow pure USD trading. This feature will be rolled out around the beginning of 2019.
Conclusion of this review: Spectre will disrupt the digital options industry
Unparalleled transparency, safety guaranteed by design, a wide range of products, aesthetic UI, competitive payouts… Spectre is already a superior trading platform, but soon will be positioned to blow the competition away.
Why on earth would you take the risk to deposit money with a broker that is accused of scam by hundreds of traders when you can use the same flashy UI and get similar payouts while you are constantly in total control of your funds? This ends this Spectre ai review. If you have any question or objection, please use the comment section and I will answer.
Disclaimer: this Spectre review has been written in total independence. I’m not paid by Spectre, or got any instructions, it represents my personal opinions. I’m trading on the platform (user Digital-Options.pro), but I’m also an investor, I hold SXDT. The reason why I invested is explained above: Spectre truly offers a fair, safe and transparent smart options trading platform that will disrupt the space. Unlike most other reviews I have personally been testing and using all the functionalities I’m talking about.